On May 5, 2008, at 4:58 AM, Mark J. Reed wrote:

> Huh?  What is it about NeoOffice that doesn't conform?

Well, I haven't used it since last year, so it might have changed by
now...

...but what always caught me off guard was that e.g. option+cursor
left didn't go one word to the left. (There was another modifier
+cursor left combination that did do it, but I don't remember what it
was. I think it may have been command+cursor left, which has the
disadvantage that it's unlike both the Mac way and the Windows way!)