From the really little which I could find about Tutonisch, the Lord's Prayer:

"vio fadr hu be in hevn. Holirn bi dauo nam."

very strange, there's a Romance like version of the same as well in Tutonisch:

"nuo opadr, ki bi in siel, sanktiru bi tuo nom."

Well, if we compare this with Middelsprake

"User Fader, Du dat is in hevel
Diin name schal wese helliged
Diin riik schal kom
Diin wille schal schee, so up erd as in hevel
Geve us dis dag user daglig brööd
On forgeve us user skuld
Likas wi have forgeved dat af anderes
On late us nik wese forsöked
Doch make us fri fran övel
Fordat Dines is de riik on de kraft (macht) on de herligheed
Antil in everigheed
Amen."

we'll see there's nothing really to compare

Ingmar

On Wed, 28 May 2008 16:03:37 -0400, Franz Sledge
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Wed, 28 May 2008 12:46:38 +0100, Geoffrey King
><[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>>Library is "tutonish; a teutonic international language", 96p. by Elias
>>Molee, published by the author in Tacoma, tentatively dated in 1906. I
>>think tutonish may have gone through more than one version. Does anybody
>>know?
>
>Rick Harrison's "Bibliography of Planned Languages" is one place to find
>answers to questions like this.
>
>http://www.rickharrison.com/language/bibliography.html
>
>A couple of Molee's books can be read at Google Books if I recall correctly.
>Yes...
>
>http://books.google.com/books?
id=LBQSAAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=molee