Hi,

The part here in the copyright says that if I keep it within Project
Aon that it won't be a problem:

An exception to the restrictions on redistribution in this section is
made in that you may send the Internet Editions or derivative works
thereof to the Distribution Point by the consent of the Maintainer.

Distribution Point refers to them in this case, so once I'm done the
translation I'll send it to them (I've already told them about it on
the forums) and hopefully get it put up there. There's a law against
distribution in other cases which is there to prevent people from
being charged for the work.

Sommerswerd should be pretty easy, Espado di Somero. I'm not sure if I
want to Idify all the terms though, not until I've seen them all and
have decided whether it would be worth it. I don't think I'd like to
see Rio Grande written as Big River either. But maybe.

--
http://mithridates.blogspot.com
http://www.idistaro.com