Re Elvis. Both his names are Welsh! "Elfis" is a native Welsh first name,
and "Presley" is surely an English version of "Preseli" (now spelt
Prescelly) a small group of mountains in Pembrokeshire which is, apparently,
where the stones for Stonehenge came from. Okay - I know there are probably
other placenames that could produce the same result "Priestley" for example,
but its tempting to think of him being called "Y brenin"!
Mike