On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 3:58 AM, David J. Peterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I just "finished" a page about the orthography of Kamakawi.
> If you manage to find your way to the glossary, please ignore
> it; it's not a thing yet.  The rest is, though

Holy . . . wow.. That's a lot of amazing, that is.

Looks like you dropped some words in the middle of your intro
paragraph: "Most logographs are used to indicate words, but some
(e.g., those that make up the syllabary) are used for both the
original words they were created to convey, and a phonemic string
don't."

But wow, is that cool.   Curse those dadgum Euro^H^H^H^HZhyler!