David J. Peterson wrote:
> I just "finished" a page about the orthography of Kamakawi.
> If you manage to find your way to the glossary, please ignore
> it; it's not a thing yet.  The rest is, though:
>
> <http://dedalvs.free.fr/kamakawi/orthography.html>

Impressive! I started on a complex orthography for Kirezagi once, and
that was a lot of work even though all the symbols were just borrowed
from Chinese and Japanese. Like so many other projects, I lost interest
or "real life" ended up getting in the way; for one reason or another I
stopped working on it. These days the software makes it so much easier
to work with Chinese and Japanese characters, so I might want to take
another look at Kirezagi and see what I can do with it.