Lars,

Thanks -- you have my permission.  You also have permission to share my personal email address, as well.  (Please feel free to clean up the formatting of my email, too -- it doesn't look like my "corrections" were accepted, either.)

:Chris
> Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 20:38:14 +0200> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: OT: Looking for Dutch children's song> To: [log in to unmask]> > Hi, Chris.> With your permission I'd like to forward your message to a forum with > a lot of Dutch and Frisian members, who are also knowledgeable in > English.> > LEF
Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the iím Initiative from Microsoft.