Everyone will be interested to know that a short while ago-- 10:42 PM EST 11
June (or 0242 UTC 12 June)-- we marked the beginning of _lekrandam a├žundrim
757_ this year's leap-day near the (N. Hemisphere) Summer Solstice, which
took place 15 days ago on 1 a├žundrim (5th month). "Lekrandam" means
"Dancing Day", which is exactly what takes place, along with general
carousing (but not too much, because it's back to work tomorrow).

This information brought to you courtesy of the MARVELOUS Earth-Cindu
calendar converter devised by Mark Reed, to whom I hoist a glass of cheer.

Roger