Hi all,

Today I send information about my web page about some numbers from vartious conlangs from my collection of numbers.

You can visit:
Main page about numbers:
http://janko.gorenc.googlepages.com/collectionnumbers
Conlangs numbers (page 1: A - M):
http://janko.gorenc.googlepages.com/conlangsnumbers
Conlangs numbers (page 2: N - T):
http://janko.gorenc.googlepages.com/conlangsnumbers2
Conlangs numbers (page 3: U - Z):
http://janko.gorenc.googlepages.com/conlangsnumbers3

My collection changes almost every day. For current contiotion you can found on:
http://janko.gorenc.googlepages.com/home

I have list about conlangs from which conlangs I have numbers in my collection so far:
http://janko.gorenc.googlepages.com/constructed_languages

Could you please send me numbers from your those conlang(s), or constructed dialect(s) in which still I haven't in my collection so far?

PS: In majority constructed languages they have quite equal numbers as their language, or they differiante only by different accents. In some conlangs they have numbers quite equal numbers as some natlangs. For example: Numbers in conlang Basic English they have quite equal as natlang English. I collection numbers from those conlangs and constructed dialects.

Could you please send me numbers from your conlang(s) or constructed dialect(s)  on this group, or my e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your help!

I wish you a lot of success at your work!

JANKO GORENC

http://janko.gorenc.googlepages.com/home