On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 18:27:30 -0700, Donald Boozer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>My "conlanging evangelism crusade" of 2008 continues. The exhibit and I have been
highlighted in an article in the Cleveland Plain Dealer (the major newspaper of NE Ohio).

It is a nice article, congratulations.

I wonder if you would consider sending a clipping of the article to the editors of the
Merriam-Webster dictionary, along with a note asking them to consider adding the word
"conlang" to the dictionary? I wonder how many times a word has to appear in print before
they are willing to add it.