You don't need to know English. 'Bint' is quite a common slang word in
British English, although I assume it was originally borrowed from
Arabic. If you informant doesn't recognise it, I guess that either:

(a) he's not from the UK

or

(b) he's from an older generation and hasn't picked up on its entry into
English slang