> BtB has a link to report potholes to RIDOT, but that must apply to roads.

Correct.  I'll clean this up and add some more contact numbers when I 
get a chance.

> To where does one report potholes on the bike path?

RI DEM is actually responsible for most aspects of the bike path 
maintenance.  The contact number is 222-2632 or you can use their online 
contact page at  There 
are DEM people out and working frequently in the mornings and I've 
already told them about this sink hole, but it doesn't hurt for more 
people to call.


Bike to Brown discussion list:

Bike to Brown website: