From: Brown University Bicycle Commuting List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stone, Howard
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BIKE-TO-BROWN] Washington Bridge photos

-----Original Message-----
From: Stone, Howard
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:42 AM
To: Biketo; [log in to unmask]; Rogers, Donald; Greve, Mark
Subject: FW: [Advocacy] RIDOT Bicycle (Photos 1-3)

Steve Church at DOT just sent me 7 photos of the north sidewalk of the Henderson Bridge. The Bike to Brown email list doesn't accept attachments, so I couldn't send the photos. (I did sent them to Don Rogers, Mark Dieterich, and Mark Greve). Steve suggests that Bike to Brown send a letter to DOT Director Michael Lewis (see below).

Howard