Amanda Gailey schrieb am 29.08.2008 3:39 Uhr:
> Perhaps it would be best to create a separate xml file about the
> performance and point to it in your review files.  I assume you could
> possibly encounter multiple reviews about a single performance,
> correct?  If so, you probably wouldn't want to restate all of this
> information about the performance in each review file anyway.  I think
> it would be cleaner to store it in a separate file, where perhaps you
> could implement some of these performance tags.

I would second this. If you have _additional_ information (or knowledge)
you should store it in a separate file which you can link at.
Another way would be to mark up performances, dates, places etc. in the
text so you can later extract this implicit (vs. explicit in the meta
data) information automatically.

Hope this helps,
Peter