Is there an explanation for at least the "Group" field of the TEI
Trackers (Feature Requests and Bugs are the only ones we use, to my
knowledge), if not the "Category" field, somewhere publicly
available?

E.g., the following is the list of possible values for "Group" of
Feature Requests. I understand that the two-letter codes refer to
chapters.[1] But what do the colors mean? Is there somewhere on the
TEI website, the TEI wiki, or on Sourceforge where I can look these
up?
    AMBER
    CE
    CO
    DR
    DS
    FT
    GD
    GREEN
    HD
    MS
    ND
    Next Release (example)
    NH
    PH
    RED
    ROMA
    SA
    ST
    TC

Notes
-----
[1] For those interested in the internals, each chapter of the TEI
    Guidelines is, of course, encoded as a <div> element. Each has an
    xml:id= attribute, the value of which are often used as
    short-hand for referring to the chapter.

    xml:id=           heading
    -------           -------
    TitlePageVerso    Releases of the TEI Guidelines
    dedication        Dedication
    FM1               Preface and Acknowledgments
    AB                About These Guidelines
    SG                A Gentle Introduction to XML
    CH                Languages and Character Sets
    ST                The TEI Infrastructure
    HD                The TEI Header
    CO                Elements Available in All TEI Documents
    DS                Default Text Structure
    WD                Representation of Non-standard Characters and Glyphs
    VE                Verse
    DR                Performance Texts
    TS                Transcriptions of Speech
    DI                Dictionaries
    MS                Manuscript Description
    PH                Representation of Primary Sources
    TC                Critical Apparatus
    ND                Names, Dates, People, and Places
    FT                Tables, Formul&#xE6;, and Graphics
    CC                Language Corpora
    SA                Linking, Segmentation, and Alignment
    AI                Simple Analytic Mechanisms
    FS                Feature Structures
    GD                Graphs, Networks, and Trees
    NH                Non-hierarchical Structures
    CE                Certainty and Responsibility
    TD                Documentation Elements
    USE               Using the TEI
    REF-CLASSES-MODEL Model Classes
    REF-CLASSES-ATTS  Attribute Classes
    REF-ELEMENTS      Elements
    REF-ATTS          Attributes
    REF-MACROS        Datatypes and Other Macros
    BIB               Bibliography
    PREFS             Prefatory Notes
    COL               Colophon