Are here any Glosa speakers on this list? If yes, I have a couple of
questions for you.
I've been looking at Glosa Inter-Reti Diktionaria:
http://www.glosa.org/gid/glen.htm
http://www.glosa.org/gid/engl.htm

It seems to be very elaborated and systematized. There are thousands
of words which are marked according to frequency/importance.
What I don't understand is how you deal with synonims, there are a lot
of them. For example, there are 3 words for "bad" - kako 1++, mali
1++, dis. (++ means that a word belongs to core dictionary, and 1
means that a word is in a 1000-words-list). Looking for explanation in
Glosa-English dictionary, we find:

kako - bad; evil; nasty; undesirable; very bad; vicious; vile; wicked

mali - bad; amiss; coarse; horrid; ill; illness; infirm; infirmity;
malady; nasty; naughty; offend; shabby; sick; vicious

dis - bad; ill

The difference is not quite clear, although mali seems to have rather
a meaning "bad, poor, ill" while kako "evil, wicked". But meanings
overlap, among compounds there are
kako fono -  cacophony, noise
kako-grafo - bad writing

Looking for further explanations, we find:

vicious - kako 1++, mali 1++

vile - kako 1++

nasty - kako 1++, mali 1++

I can understand that some words may have more general meaning and be
used most of the time while some others for precision when needed. But
here it is not the case. So, how do you know whether to use kako or
mali if you want to say "nasty"?

Another example is "bird".

bird - avi 1++; orni

Looking for these words, we find:

avi - bird

orni - bird; fowl.

Looking for "fowl", we find:

fowl - galina 1++, sito-avi 1+, alimenta-avi; orni.

Is it so that you can use orni in any case, while "avi" only not for
fowl? Are semantic scopes of Glosa words described somewhere else
except this dictionary?