> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Poxon

> > The name "A blue hair" refers to a woman of advanced age
> with completely white hair.

> Still never heard of it! Is this American English? I'd just say "a
little
> old grey-haired lady" or something similar.

It's not a frequent usage, but the expression "little blue-haired
old lady" is floating around out there.

I'm still figuring out the use of "grey" though.  There's white hair
and the mixed "salt & pepper" hair that appears grey from a distance
but as someone who turned "grey" very young I can say that I've
never really had a grey hair, just white ones.