Hi all,

I have now sent the last of the licences to the last of the winners from
our second draw of Oxygen Licences at the TEI meeting. I announced the
five winners on the list last week. The five winners from our member's
meeting received their copies in person at the meeting.

Having sent the e-mails, however, it occurs to me that an e-mail headed
"Congratulations on your Oxygen Licence!" and containing the words
"winner," "free," and "go to this URL" might fall afoul of a spam filter
or two!

If you are one of the winners and don't receive your licence in the mail
today, let me know and I'll send you a very boring email about something
else with the licence code attached.

-dan

Chair,
TEI Consortium