Hi Lisa,

Sorry I didn't chime in sooner.  The TEI-to-MODS XSLT we have made
publicly available on our wiki
is for a scholarly journal project so bear in mind that article-level
granularity in the mapping.
It is also a little dated; Jenn Riley, our Metadata Librarian, has
since made tweaks, but the
core of what they do is well represented by what's on our wiki now.  I
can track down a more
current version and send them your way (as well as update our wiki).

Freezing in Indiana,
Michelle