Dear all,

please let me advertise the (very first) meeting of the SIG for
Correspondence on Saturday, 8 and give you some additional information
you won't find in the programme:
In the first section (14-15:30) we will have short  presentations of
current projects by
- Tim McLoughlin: James Barry's letters
- Hilde Bøe: eMunch project
- Peter Boot: correspondence of Vincent van Gogh
- David Sewell: correspondence projects published via ROTUNDA
- Deborah K. Wright: correspondence of Matthew Prior
- Peter Stadler: correspondence of Carl Maria von Weber

In the second section (16-17:30) we will have an open discussion about
common problems and future plans.
If you are interested in this SIG please feel free to come to our
meeting and sign up for our mailing list (if you have not done so yet)
where we will post further information.

All the best
and looking forward to seeing you in London,
Peter