 > [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of steve rice

> Actually, Eo helped me a lot because it taught me
> adjective-noun agreement and the accusative, both of which
> improved my grasp of several IE languages.

I've found there are languages where the AN agreement is easy and
those that aren't.  German is particularly difficult because there's
no simple pattern, but a language like Spanish makes is very easy
because the final's tend to match up as "-a(s)" or "-o(s)".  The
"-a(j)(n)" -> "-o(j)(n)" pattern just always seemed unnatural to me.