Okay.  I’ve got a just under 7.5 MB slide show of all the images in order from south to north ready to share.  Either as a PDF or a PPT.

Here, lets do this… hopefully it will be “okay” with the PTB.

Link to the PDF (hopefully the formatting works okay) http://www.brown.edu/Facilities/Leduc_Bioimaging_Facility/download/EBBP_storm.pdf

Link to the PPT

http://www.brown.edu/Facilities/Leduc_Bioimaging_Facility/download/EBBP_storm.ppt

(same size just different formats)

With the PDF it is best to just click full screen and then view them that way.

Geoff Williams

Leduc Bioimaging Facility Manager

Brown University

http://www.brown.edu/Facilities/Leduc_Bioimaging_Facility/