On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:43:06 +0100, Benct Philip Jonsson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Is it supposed to be a lot of digits with diacritics?

It is.

>It looks lake an evil cousin of Paleotype if you ask me!

*googles*  Ooh, that's pretty painful as well.

I would have liked to have gone for a contrast between old-style figures and
constant-height figures in place of the italics and roman, or something like
that; but I wouldn't have been able to distinguish the 6s and the 8s in that
case.  In any event the use of a slanting contrast per se is not a feature
of the script this is based on.

Alex