On Sat, 2008-12-12 at 17:46 -0500, Roger Mills wrote:
> This (though not all msgs) comes back to me with the line breaks suppressed=
> . . Carsten B. has also complained to me about it.  Is this happening for o=
> thers?  I can't find any way in my good ol' Hotmail interface to correct it=
> .=
All sorts of strange things happen to my messages. If the quotation is
transmitted correctly, it should include lost of stray ='s. Another
message includes

Although my interest in languages and conlanging ultimately led me to a
deg=
ree in linguistics=2C my conlanging serves no professional purpose.
=20

and yet another

T24gRnJpLCBEZWMgMTIsIDIwMDggYXQgNTozNyBQTSwgUm9nZXIgTWlsbHMgPHJmbWlsbHlAbXNu

Since I've mentioned this before, there is presumably no solution; I
rely on the Yahoo site to recover the unreadable stuff, if it sounds
likely to be interesting.