Mark Reed wrote:

(snip) I won't risk another unreadable msg. by quoting-- but in David McCann's reply I saw the stray ='s, which is new to me.  (I just looked in the Conlang Archive; my msgs. are screwy there, too; and David's reply had the ='s).  Incidentally, it is only my msgs, or some replies to them, that are screwy; no one else's. I really would like to make this stop !!!!! Would it do any good to call MS Tech Support?  (yeah, right)

David McC wrote:> > and yet another> >> > T24gRnJpLCBEZWMgMTIsIDIwMDggYXQgNTozNyBQTSwgUm9nZXIgTWlsbHMgPHJmbWlsbHlAbXNu

That was in one of MY messages?????

For the next few times, I'll try using Outlook Express instead of Hotmail............