> > From: Eric Christopherson <[log in to unmask]>
> >
> > Sorry, but for me it still doesn't work. The
> characters
> > on the web page just look like Roman text, and Fragz
> still
> > doesn't show up as a usable font in TextEdit.

I posted the problem on a font design forum and several people noticed that internally, the font did not have the correct name in some Mac-specific fields in the ttf file, so that the Mac would not know the name of the font.

I have corrected that problem and uploaded a new version this morning. I don't have a Mac to try it out on, but maybe this will solve the problem? I hope.

--gary