On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Jörg Rhiemeier <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> It could become a conlanging encyclopedia, especially as the deletionists on
> Wikipedia eat away one page about conlangs and conlanging after
> another

May I suggest, as a first pass, getting Frath to mirror / import
various conlang-related Wikipedia articles?

You may also be able to get admins to grant access to deleted articles
too for purposes of preservation & de facto move to FrathWiki - e.g.
there used to be good articles on Kelen etc.

(Or perhaps we have a Wikipedia admin in the audience who would be
willing to help?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Constructed_languages/Edit_wars_and_deletions
would be a good place to start doing that.

- Sai