________________________________
From: "Rahman, Wassam" <[log in to unmask]>
Are there any "legal" billing or coding tricks to optimize reimbursement
for managing these patients till admission?  Or if of when they end up
being discharged from the ED?

Any input or ideas on how you handle these patients would be
appreciated.

Wassam Rahman, M.D.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html