Listserv, FYI

will you be doing one for
Peds Emergency Medicine?
Dr. Todd Z

In a message dated 1/27/2009 6:18:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Dear  Emergency Medicine Physician,

Daniel Stern & Associates invites  you once again to participate in our
annual salary survey, the 2009 Daniel  Stern & Associates Emergency Medicine
Compensation and Benefit Survey.

We hope that this year's survey is easier to complete. We read your  comments
and suggestions each year after you participate in the survey and we  try to
improve the quality of the data we collect. As always, the final  results will
enable us to compare prior year's compensation and tell you what  direction
compensation and benefits are headed.

If you are an Emergency  Medicine physician working in a strictly Academic
environment, you may wish to  wait and participate in our National Academic
Emergency Medicine Salary  Survey, which will be coming out in the next couple of
months. Please sign up  on our website to be notified when the Academic Salary
Survey will be  available online or contact Catherine Stearns at 800-438-2476
or  [log in to unmask]

Please remember, you will receive a free copy  of the National Results if you
participate. Please encourage your colleagues  to do so as well, the more
data we collect, the more representative are the  results.

The 2009 survey is based on compensation received in calendar  year 2008. You
are eligible to participate if you worked full-time in 2008.  Please do not
participate if you completed a residency or fellowship in 2008  or if you only
worked part-time in 2008 since it will skew the data.

One of the most important calculations people want from our survey  results
each year is the relationship of the total hours worked by Emergency  Medicine
physicians to the total compensation earned. We are anxious to have  the
ability to compare total compensation with the total hours worked, so we  ask you
to give a true estimate of the total hours you worked at your primary  position
in 2008. If you have lost track of your hours, please ask your  practice
administrator for this data or guesstimate to the best of your  ability.

This year we are again including a brief survey entitled  Trends, Predictions
and Perceptions of Emergency Medicine Physician - which is  completely
optional. If you participate you will receive a free copy of the  results of this
mini survey as well as the National Results of the  compensation survey.

As always, we appreciate your participation.

All participants who complete the survey will be notified via email  when the
survey results are released in April 2009.
Please  click on the link below to begin the survey.

_http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=U2BD5RNBWBD9_
(http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=U2BD5RNBWBD9)

____________________________________
OPT OUT | _Learn  More_
(http://zoomerang.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/zoomerang.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_admin=1&p_faqid=308&p_created=1091207839)

If you do not wish to receive further survey  invitations from this sender,
click the link below.
Zoomerang will  permanently remove you from this sender's survey invitation
mailing  list.

_I do not want  to receive any more Zoomerang survey invitations from this
sender.
_ (http://app.zoomerang.com/Home/OptOut.aspx?p=U2BD5RNBWBD9)

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)