joined in late, may have missed this...
I heard, maybe incorrectly, that scribes can cause some serious billing
issues?
Has anyone mentioned or heard this...I could be completely off base  here...

Dr. Todd Zimmerman
Medical Director, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
St. Alexius Medical Center/Alexian Brothers Medical Center

In a message dated 1/30/2009 7:54:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,