Tired of all the cold, snow and ice this winter?

The Division of Emergency Medicine of the Children's Hospital of
Philadelphia is offering our annual Pediatric Emergency Medicine Course
President's Day Weekend at the Universal Orlando Resort.

A course brochure is attached to this email.

We would love to have anyone interested join us in Orlando - even if
there aren't winter storm warnings in your neck of the woods.

Hope to see you there.

Jim Callahan

James M. Callahan, MD, FAAP, FACEP
Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
Director, Medical Education
Division of Emergency Medicine
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
34th Street and Civic Center Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Phone: 215-590-1944
Fax: 215-590-4454
email: [log in to unmask]

NOTE:  The information contained in this email is confidential
intended
only for the use of the party to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the
intended recipient, please be aware that you are strictly prohibited
from
sharing, distributing or copying this email. If you have received this
email
by mistake, please notify the sender. Thank you.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html