Dear Colleagues,

We are conducting a quesionnaire survey of PEM physicians regarding the
practice variation of Procedural Sedation and Analgesia in the ED.

This practical survey designed to address clinical scenarios faced by PEM
physicans in their daily practice, and is one of the few attempts to garner a
truely international flavor for what is happening regarding the growing field of
Pediatric PSA in the ED.

Please follow the link below, this should take no more than 3 minutes. The
survey is anonymous, easy to read, and user friendly (please also make sure
that you fully complete it):

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=5HbGyUybOl2Y9pOcrSgewg_3d_3d

We value your professional input. Please do not hesitate to contact us at
[log in to unmask] if you have any comments or questions about this
study.

Thank you for your participation,

Itai Shavit, MD
Marc Leder, MD