From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert Waddell II
Sent: Wednesday, 14 January 2009 3:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pedi sedation calculations

Contact Dr. Karen Frush ([log in to unmask]) at Duke University.  She
has been an innovator in the color coding of pediatrics and helped
develop at least one computer enhancement specific to medication
dosing and color coding of medications.  Additionally Dr. Don Frush
(her husband) has done considerable work relative to medication dosing
of children needing radiological procedures.  They are both tremendous
resources.

Take care,

Bob

Robert K. Waddell II