I have an upcoming meeting with hospital administration and in order to
support ongoing recruitment efforts, I need some data regarding PEM
attending salary and clinical hours for academic and nonacademic institutions .
Does anyone know where I can find this information?

Also, I am part of a small pediatric residency faculty group of which I am the
only PEM physician. I work exclusively in the PED but some ED coverage is also
provided by general pediatricians who primarily cover the clinic and inpatient
services in various percentages.  We are struggling to come up with a
compensation plan that fairly rewards the faculty members for clinical service,
teaching and admin/research while taking into account our different clinical
responsibilities. Has anyone else successfully solved this issue?

Jesse

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html