-----Original Message-----
From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eugene Izsak
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 12:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Balanoposthitis

Routine penile care and they all resolve.
E Izsak

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Garth Meckler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am curious to hear how people manage balanoposthitis...while the
reading
> I have done suggests topical treatment with antifungals or local care
is
> sufficient, I confess that I usually find myself prescribing oral
> antibiotics (typically keflex) without solid reasoning.  What do
others do?

> Garth Meckler, MD, MSHS
> Fellowship Director
> Pediatric Emergency Medicine
> Oregon Health & Science University
>
> For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with
the
> message: info PED-EM-L
> The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
>  http://www.brown.edu/Administration/Emergency_Medicine/ped-em-l.html

message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: