Pediatric Emergency Medicine Question Review Book 2009

We are pleased to announce the completion and release of our book. Following the content outline of the ABP PEM Exam, the book encompasses over 900 question and answer explanation sets, and over 100 pictures/radiographs/figures.

We have published this book independently through www.lulu.com, which is a print-on-demand self-publishing company. The approximate time to print a book is 3-5 days.

The ID #’s for the books are #5860840 (Color) and #5861714 (Black and White). You can also search for the book using the title and first editor’s name.

While we believe the color version of the book is the best format to use, we have offered a black and white version as a lower cost alternative ($35 vs. $65 for color). The books are identical except for the use of color. Some details of the color pictures will be diminished in the black and white version, but the quality of the print and the paper should still make both books’ pictures valuable.

If you have any questions, or would like a FAQ document, please send an email to [log in to unmask]

We hope that you find our book useful for general review, board preparation, and fellowship and resident education.

Sincerely,

Vincent J. Wang, MD
Sujit Sharma, MD
Robert G. Flood, MD

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html