As announced at the last Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship Directorsí Meeting in Boston, my colleagues and I are working on the 2nd edition our original book, Review for Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine.

In this new edition, we are anticipating over 800 new questions, answers, and explanations covering the outline of the ABP PEM exam. We are publishing this book independently and expect to release the book in late January 2009. More information will follow as we finish the editing.

Happy New Year!

Vincent J. Wang, MD
Sujit Sharma, MD
Robert Flood, MD

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments,
or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: