Martin Holmes wrote:

> I'm beginning to wonder if it would be useful simply to allow a CSS
> stylesheet to be incorporated into a TEI file in a standardized manner.
for work web page purposes, we allow <html:style> and <html:script>
in the <teiHeader>, as members of model.headerPart. It is just too useful
to be able to add add hoc CSS or Javascript in a document.

and note that html:  - I really do mean <style> and <!cript>
in the XHTML namespace.

--
Sebastian Rahtz