Hi Lou,

Lou Burnard wrote:
> Martin Holmes wrote:
>>
>> I'm beginning to wonder if it would be useful simply to allow a CSS
>> stylesheet to be incorporated into a TEI file in a standardized manner.
>>

> This was certainly the intent behind the work done in P5 concerning the
> @rendition element/attribute.

Ah -- I hadn't grasped this from the element definition. It shows this
example:

<tagsDecl>
  <rendition xml:id="r-center" scheme="css">text-align: center;</rendition>
  <rendition xml:id="r-small" scheme="css">font-size:
    small;</rendition>
  <rendition xml:id="r-large" scheme="css">font-size: large;</rendition>
</tagsDecl>

where <rendition> seems to represent a single class, rather than a whole
stylesheet.

Cheers,
Martin