Deb --

Nothing jumps to my mind right away. But a bit more information might
be helpful.
* What version of oXygen?
* When do you get the message? (When transforming? If so, with what
  scenario, i.e. which stylesheet and settings?)
* Do you have TEI P5 enabled in the Document Type Association part of
  the Options dialog? (I'm not sure it matters ... I think the
  explicit <?RNGSchema?> PI will override the association, but I'm
  not sure.)

(BTW, unless you're using SVG and MathML, you may as well delete
their namespace associations.)