Dieter Van Uytvanck wrote:

> I'm creating an ODD file, let's say A.odd. Now from this file I would
> like to import a self-defined TEI module (B.xml). Is it possible to use
> the key attribute in a moduleRef-tag to refer to a file? E.g. as in:
>
> <moduleRef key="B.xml"/>
no. that won't work. the @key attribute assumes some private
schema known to the processor. at the moment, the processor
knows about the TEI Guidelines modules by name, by magic.

I am not quite sure what you are doing (are you defining an ODD
from scratch, or makingh a TEI customization?), but I wonder whether
just XInclude would not do what you want?

> If this is possible, I suppose it only works with the command line
> version of Roma?

indeed, don't get into this stuff with Roma on the web as it stands.

--
Sebastian Rahtz