Our conversion from P4 to P5 is forcing us to move some of our add's to
addSpan's (due to the inclusion of p's). addSpan is giving us headaches
because, of course, it's a milestone tag.

Does someone who's already travelled this particular road have some
smart XSL for doing presentation of addSpan's?

Our XSL for add looks like:

  <xsl:template match="tei:add">
     <ins>
        <!-- some markup stuff -->
        <xsl:apply-templates/>
     </ins
  </xsl:template>

Ideally we'd like to do something as similar addSpan.

Currently our ideas for addSpan involve either:
(a) duplication of lots of templates and using mode;
(b) adding an argument to lots of templates;
(c) adding a preprocessing step to transform addSpan from a milestone
back into an add-like structure; or
(d) using a result-tree fragment (which would require xsl 2.0, which
we're not using)

Does anyone have a better way of doing this?

cheers
stuart
--
Stuart Yeates