Dear Sebastian,

seeing that the generation of the pdf documentation works fine on the
oucs Server I decided to develop my schema using Roma on oucs. But while
clicking on the tab Schema to save the schema I got a screen full of
strange messages concerning validating errors like
"DOMDocument::relaxNGValidate() [function.DOMDocument-relaxNGValidate]:
Invalid attribute usage for element elementSpec"

So I preferred to continue working with Roma on tei-c.org.

Cheers,
Christiane