> ok, probably true, but either way, <num>, <measureGrp>, <geo> all
> belong in model.measureLike, which is allowed inside paragraphs. So
> is <geo> more anomalous than <measure>?

But my point is that <geo> doesn't belong in model.measureLike. Yes,
it is semantically a kind of measurement, but no, it doesn't make
sense to permit it in many of the places in which <meausure> makes
sense.

I don't think either is anomalous, but I think that <geo> has a very
particular purpose, syntax, and semantics, whereas <measure> is
pretty general-purpose.