Dear Greg,

I, too, was looking for similar examples a while ago. We're proceeding
with a method for oral histories that's preliminarily documented on the
following website:

http://oralhistory.library.ucla.edu/technology

I'd be interested in knowing what approach you're considering and what
type of material you're working with.

Best,
Lisa

Elizabeth "Lisa" McAulay
Librarian for Digital Collection Development
Digital Library Program
UCLA Library
390 Powell Library Building
Box 957201
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7201
(310) 825-7657
email: [log in to unmask]

hamburg.de/exmaralda/files/demokorpus/PaulMcCartney/presentation/PaulMc