Thanks for your suggestion, Piotr. I've been building ODDs by hand a
bit, but for large scale exclusion of things, I've found Roma to just
be more handy.

That being said... whatever was happening doesn't seem to be happening
any more. Don't know if it's me or the system, but I'll definitely be
more careful in the future.

Thanks!
Dot

--
Dot Porter (MA, MSLS)          Metadata Manager
Digital Humanities Observatory (RIA), Pembroke House, 28-32 Upper