Efraim Feinstein wrote:

> I'm trying to generate a TEI schema with an additional set of global
> attributes.

Just to confirm, this was indeed a serious error in the
ODD processors.  However, I have used the opportunity
to rethink some of the code, so it will be a day or two
until I get stable again. The beneficial side effect will be that
the long-standing irritation of TEI customizations listing
all the attributes of an attribute class separately, instead
of a link to the class, will be solved. Functionality is the same,
but documentation should be much improved.

--
Sebastian Rahtz

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente