Esperanto Desperado with some videos on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7gYoEuSj74 (my personal favorite)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE1QngrtgH0

Magma (featuring Christian Vander) (mentioned at LCC2 by John Q):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magma_(band)

Some of Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings music for the films was in Tolkien's languages.

Those are three I can think of off the top of my head.

I *really* am curious about their film! Will it be released anywhere or be posted online? Any other information?

-Don