On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 18:42, Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> plus some languages distinguish between
> uppercase and titlecase for some letters...

Is this a property of the language or of the letter?

I don't know, off-hand, of any case where capitalisation depends on
the language, except for the famous Turkish/Azerbaijani "i".

In all other "weird" cases (such as LJ/Lj/lj; Greek final sigma
upper-casing to the same thing as regular sigma; etc.), I think it's
equally weird regardless of the language.

Cheers,
--
Philip Newton <[log in to unmask]>