----- "David J. Peterson" <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :

> I'm very, very pleased to announce that I have moved from
> free.fr (thank you Christophe G. for almost single-handedly
> introducing me to the www!)

You're welcome.

This reminds that I should sometime organise a survey to know who still uses their free.fr websites and e-mail addresses. The main cause is that Free is replacing its e-mail infrastructure, and the migration could cause specific problems (I know I've been kicked off the conlang mailing list twice since I moved to their new e-mail infrastructure. But it might be because it is still in beta).

By the way, Happy New Year to everyone, since I haven't posted since last year :) .
--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets.

http://christophoronomicon.blogspot.com
http://www.christophoronomicon.nl

It takes a straight mind to create a twisted conlang.